Acquire the Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth by Jennifer Sweeton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Sweeton
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Apr 15, 2020
Knowing how to help your traumatized clients when suddenly being forced to use telehealth may have you feeling lost as to how you can best help these clients. It may feel difficult to connect as deeply as in-person sessions. However, social distancing can also be beneficial to these clients, as it provides unique opportunities to move toward healing in a new way.
Watch this recording to learn:
- Strategies to help clients continue trauma recovery as they stay home
- Tips to keep the therapeutic alliance strong via video teleconferencing
- Techniques for clients to use outside of sessions in their new schedules
The need to “stay home” doesn’t have to stop the amazing work you’re doing for your clients…purchase today!
|Trauma Treatment at Home (6.9 MB)||39 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Telehealth and the Therapeutic Alliance: What to watch out for and how to enhance the alliance with traumatized clients
- Eye contact issues
- Body language less visible
- “Mirroring” may be limited
- Tips for enhancing the connection
- Strategies to keep clients engaged
Help Clients Stay Connected and Active: Social and behavioral activation when you can’t be together
- Social distancing vs physical distancing
- Creating pattern disruptions with new schedules
- Movement and exercise
- Creating structure
Bottom-Up Trauma Treatment Techniques: At Home Strategies for Clients to Use Immediately
- Ground and stabilization techniques
- Somatic and sensorimotor techniques
- Breathing techniques
Top-Down Trauma Treatment Techniques: At Home Strategies for Clients to Use Immediately
- Cognitive skills
- Resource tapping and other EMDR skills
Organizational Consultant, Clinical Psychologist
Mind Works Professional Education Inc
Dr. Jennifer Sweeton is a licensed clinical psychologist, author, and internationally-recognized expert on trauma, anxiety, and the neuroscience of mental health. Dr. Sweeton has been practicing EMDR for nearly a decade and has treated a variety of populations using EMDR and other memory reconsolidation approaches, including combat veterans, individuals with PTSD and complex trauma, and those suffering from treatment-resistant anxiety.
She completed her doctoral training at the Stanford University School of Medicine, the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, and the National Center for PTSD. Additionally, she holds a master’s degree in affective neuroscience from Stanford University, and studied behavioral genetics at Harvard University.
Dr. Sweeton resides in the greater Kansas City area, where she owns a group private practice, Kansas City Mental Health Associates. She is a past president of the Oklahoma Psychological Association and holds adjunct faculty appointments at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She is the president-elect of the Greater Kansas City Psychological Association. Dr. Sweeton offers psychological services to clients in Oklahoma, Kansas, and internationally, and is a sought-after trauma and neuroscience expert who has trained thousands of mental health professionals in her workshops.
Financial: Jennifer Sweeton is in private practice. She has an employment relationship with the Oklahoma City VAMC. Dr. Sweeton receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Sweeton has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma Treatment at Home -Tools and Tips for Recovery Using Telehealth – Jennifer Sweeton course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.