Acquire the Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 20, 2013
- Interventions from the latest neuroscience & attachment research
- Learn from a master of Trauma, Attachment and Affect Dysregulation
- Trauma treatment from Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Become a “neurobiological regulator” for your clients
Attachment failure is inevitable and inescapable in trauma clients, leaving behind a lasting imprint on all future relationships, including the therapeutic one. Janina Fisher, Ph.D., international trauma expert and instructor at Dr. Bessel van der Kolk’s Trauma Center, will teach you how to make therapy and the therapeutic relationship a haven of safety.
You will learn how to first address your client’s disorganized attachment, traumatic transference, and disturbances in the capacity to self-regulate preventing therapy from becoming stagnant or unstable. Explore the effects of traumatic attachment from a psychobiological perspective and learn to work with both the somatic and relational legacy of attachment interventions drawn from neuroscience and attachment research as well as Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, a body-centered talking therapy for the treatment of trauma.
Utilizing a combination of lecture, video, and experiential exercises, Dr. Fisher will provide you with a neurobiologically-informed understanding of the impact of trauma on attachment. Understanding the latest somatic interventions for challenging trauma-related relational patterns, and how to use ourselves as “neurobiological regulators” of the client’s dysregulated emotional and autonomic states, will help you improve treatment outcomes with your traumatized clients.
|Manual – Traumatic Attachment (4.3 MB)||40 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Neurobiology of Attachment Formation
- An evolutionary view of attachment patterns
- Early attachment as a somatic experience
- Attachment styles and brain development
- Autonomic arousal and affect regulation
- Effects of traumatic threat on the body and nervous system
Disorganized Attachment and Trauma
- When the source of safety is the source of threat
- “Frightened” and “frightening” caregiving
- Disorganized-unresolved attachment as survival defense
- Statistical predictor of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Long-term impact on affect regulation/dysregulation
Effects of Disorganized-Unresolved Attachment on Transference
- Phobia of therapy and the therapist
- Traumatic transference and disorganized attachment
- Affect dysregulating effects of psychotherapy
- Safety and dysregulation
- Induction of the therapist as affect regulator
Stabilizing Traumatic Attachment Responses
- Mindfulness-based treatment models
- Introduction to Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Increasing regulatory ability in therapy
- Nonjudgmental self-observation and awareness
- Non-attachment to thoughts, feelings, and memories
- Ability to shift focus
- Developing somatic resources in the relationship
- Right brain-to-right brain communication
The Therapist as a Neurobiological Regulator
- Dysregulated states and psychotherapy
- What does it mean to be a ‘neurobiological regulator’?
- Lessons from attachment research
- Minimizing negative affect
- Maximizing positive affect
- Playfulness, acceptance, curiosity, and empathy
- Successful experiences of feeling regulated while in relationship
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation with Janina Fisher, Ph.D. – Janina Fisher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.