Acquire the Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol by Sherry Reiter,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sherry Reiter
- 6 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 02, 2019
Do your clients struggle to express their feelings? Are you tired of asking the same questions and getting the same constricted answers? Ordinary words are not always enough. Imagine having the power to create a new story with your client to activate their healing imagination and apply metaphor, story and symbol to move your client ahead.
In this recording, you’ll get innovative tools and interventions based in stories, writing, journaling and other expressive therapies – also known as Bibliotherapy. These evidence-based techniques will empower you to creatively and effectively treat your clients facing anxiety, trauma, addiction and depression, as well as allow you to bypass resistance to therapy, overcome your toughest client’s inability to express themselves, and make therapeutic progress where traditional techniques can fail.
Return to your practice with published writings, skill building activities, interactive exercises, key components of storytelling, detailed handouts and instruction on how to apply Bibliotherapy in treatment and inspire your clients to greater change and healing!
- Transform your difficult client into someone with whom you can make great therapeutic strides
- Guide your client through the application of simple writing exercises they can easily and naturally use
- Reinforce the concepts taught, the ability to practice what you’ve learned, and allow its immediate incorporation into your clinical work
- Help clients structure and frame their personal experiences
Leave the recording feeling confident and capable to integrate the power of symbol and story (Bibliotherapy) into your treatment and provide a safe place to hold your client’s sadness, fear and anger. No previous knowledge or background in writing is required to take full advantage of this recording.
|Manual – Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression (5.37 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Bibliotherapy Incorporates Three Techniques:
- Create positive neural circuitry
- Shift your client’s mood within seven minutes with transformative writing
- Utilize the Journal Ladder for successful intervention
- Distinguish between cathartic writing and writing for reflection, insight and problemsolving
- Understand the importance of polyphony in expanding narratives
- Identify archetypes that are driving the life story
- Collaborate with your client to create a new narrative
- Use teaching tales for insight and new learning
- Collect powerful poetry prescriptions for immediate clinical use
- Apply the “isoprinciple” and principle of opposites for emotional change
- Understand how metaphor is a catalyst for whole brain learning
- Share published literature and initiate dynamic, meaningful dialogue
Apply Bibliotherapy Techniques to Treat:
- Transform anxiety into calmness:
- Mental imagery
- Rhythm and breath
- Clusters, lists, sentence stems and pantoums
- Hypnotic words and mantras
- Anchor clients with emotional stability and flexibility:
- Gentle, concrete journaling techniques for calming and centering
- Creative visualizations to relax and focus
- Strategic problem solving that builds on client strengths
- Create new neural circuitry:
- Replace addictive cravings with new rituals and the habit of journaling
- Decrease isolation with “communitas”
- Transform avoidance and numbing to connection and healthy attachment
- Improve mood and instill hope:
- “Sunbursts” and “sparkling moments”
- Edit the negatives into positives
- Strengthen the injured ego with “ink transfusions” from famous writers and leaders
Sherry Reiter, PhD, LCSW, PTR-M/S, RDT-BCT, Registered Poetry Therapist/Mentor-Supervisor (PTR-M/S) and Registered Drama Therapist/ Board Certified Trainer (RDT-BCT), is an international speaker and author of Writing Away the Demons: Stories of Creative Coping Through Transformative Writing (North Star Press, 2009). As director of The Creative Righting Center, Dr. Reiter mentors helping professionals here and abroad. She is creator of Poets-Behind Bars. Dr. Reiter is a three-time national award winner for her visionary work in bibliotherapy, and was chosen as Teacher of the Year for Touro College in 2009.
She has been teaching Poetry Therapy for the Helping Professional at The New School for Social Research and Hofstra University for over 35 years. Dr. Reiter was a key force in the creation of The National Association for Poetry Therapy, and The International Federation for Biblio/Poetry Therapy, as well as on the steering committee of The National Association of Drama Therapy.
At 17, Dr. Reiter facilitated her first writing group with the elderly. She was astonished when Emma, who was 88, started to cry as she shared her writing: “All night long/the rain lashed at my window/and I was afraid.” Wherever Sherry worked – in locked psychiatric wards, recovery centers, group homes, recreation centers and schools – from the young to the old, people responded to word play, literature, and story with tears, laughter, and renewed hope.
In the 70’s Sherry learned there was a little-known field called poetry therapy. She devoted the next four decades learning, teaching and training helping professionals to incorporate transformative language into their work.
Financial: Sherry Reiter is the director for The Creative Righting Center. She is an associate professor for Touro College. Dr. Reiter is an author for North Star Press and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sherry Reiter is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol – Sherry Reiter course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.