Acquire the Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools by Martha Teater,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Martha Teater
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 21, 2020
Do you have clients who describe their chronic pain like, “My back is KILLING me” or, “I just want my life back”? They want a life that isn’t controlled by pain…before it limited their activity, interfered with their sleep, and prompted the use – possibly overuse – of medications. Living with pain and leaning on pain medication to treat it has become a devastating public health crisis that is ruining individual’s lives, tearing up families, and ripping through communities, yet most of us are ill-prepared to address this with skill and expertise. We must arm ourselves with the tools needed to offer our clients evidence-based interventions that will help them live healthy and productive lives.
Watch this cutting-edge recording featuring Martha Teater, MA, LMFT, LCAS, LPC, and finally get the answers you need to understand pain. Discover a 10-session treatment plan with step-by-step instructions you can use tomorrow. You will leave with the skills and confidence you need to provide practical and life changing help to move people out of chronic pain and into active, healthy, and meaningful lives.
|Manual – Treating Chronic Pain Proven Behavioral Tools (25.30 MB)||155 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Finally! Your Top 6 Questions Answered
Question 1: What is Pain?
- Defining pain: Acute vs. chronic
Question 2: What’s the Brain’s Role in Chronic Pain?
- Central sensitization
- How the brain’s pain processing contributes to pain
Question 3: How do Emotions Influence Pain?
- Chronic pain onset
- Chronic pain cycle
- Emotions and pain
- Often more problematic than physical aspect
- Anxiety, fear, catastrophizing
- Why mindset matters for pain relief
- Determined by the emotional aspect of pain
- Suicidality and chronic pain
- Marijuana and pain
Question 4: How does Trauma Contribute to Chronic Pain?
- ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study and pain
Question 5: How are Special Populations Impacted?
- Low income population
- Racial and ethnic considerations
Question 6: What is the Role of Opioids in Pain Treatment?
- Scope of the problem
- The “painful” myth
- Medication-assisted recovery
- Risks vs. benefits
10-Session Treatment Model
Session 1: Assessment
- Goals of 1st session
- Diagnostic options
- 5 “E’s” of pain interview
- Self-report measures
- Central Sensitization Inventory
- Pain Catastrophizing Scale
- Collaboration with medical team
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- Best questions to ask during treatment
Session 2: Goal Setting
- How to develop appropriate goals
- SMART goals
Session 3 & 4: CBT Tools
- ABC worksheet
- Thought distortions
- Automatic negative thoughts
Sessions 5 & 6: Mindfulness Interventions
- Guided imagery
- Personal visualization
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Body scan
Session 7: Increasing Activity Level & Time-based Pacing
- Helping clients learn that movement won’t be damaging
- Increasing ability to accomplish tasks without triggering pain
Session 8: Pleasant Activity Scheduling
- Encouraging clients to infuse pleasure and joy into their daily life
Session 9: Sleep Hygiene
- Help clients develop healthy sleep patterns for improved quality of life
Session 10: Relaxation and Stress Management
- Similarities of stress response and pain response
- Development of stress response tools
- Building a relaxation plan for all areas of life
Additional Treatment Options
- Limitations of the research and associated risks
Martha Teater, MA, LMFT, LCAS, LPC, is a Diplomate with the Academy for Cognitive Therapy and is a practicing cognitive-behavioral therapist. She has maintained a private practice since 1990 and has worked in primary care settings, free clinics, and medication-assisted treatment programs. Martha is a Red Cross disaster mental health manager and has been on many national disaster deployments where she provides support to traumatized people. She is also involved with the Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces to develop programs to support military and veteran families.
She has provided trainings in the United States and internationally on topics such as evidence-based treatments for trauma, DSM-5®, compassion fatigue, and behavioral treatment of chronic pain. A prolific writer, Martha has published over 175 articles in newspapers and magazines, including Psychotherapy Networker and Family Therapy Magazine. Martha is the co-author (with John Ludgate) of Overcoming Compassion Fatigue: A Practical Resilience Workbook (PESI, 2014) and (with Don Teater) Treating Chronic Pain: Pill-Free Approaches to Move People from Hurt to Hope (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Martha Teater maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Martha Teater is a Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
Buy the Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Treating Chronic Pain-Proven Behavioral Tools – Martha Teater course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.