Acquire the Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss by Frank R. Campbell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frank R. Campbell
- 5 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 25, 2017
Journeying through the Canyon of Why
Early in my career I met individuals and families who had experienced loss from profound and complicated causes of deaths including suicide, homicide, accidental and ambiguous losses. Most of them had already tried to get help from one or more grief support resources in the community without success. As both a Certified Thanatologist and a Forensic Suicidologist, I was concerned for the lack of understanding these clients were experiencing.
I have spent the last thirty years befriending this grief process and learning the techniques that clients find helpful. Working with grief responses following both man-made and natural causes of death has equipped me to offer a pathway for others to more effectively help the newly bereaved recover quicker.
In this recording, I will share what has helped clients, both in the United States and internationally to heal from that universal experience we refer to as sudden and traumatic loss. I will help you fill your therapeutic backpack with essential clinical strategies you can implement that will guide you and your clients safely through the journey of complicated grief.
|Manual – Treating Complicated Bereavement (3.23 MB)||29 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DEVELOPMENT AND RESOLUTION OF A CRISIS
- How Crisis Theory is a guide to understanding your client’s loss journey
- The self-defined nature of crisis development in the face of loss
- The ‘contributaries’ that facilitate complicated grief
- The role of maladaptive coping
- The role of alcohol and substance abuse (prescription and recreational)
- Risk factors for clients who are coping with complex causes of death and how to lower their risks
- Equipment to help the bereaved take charge of their Journey:
- Understand how their loss has unfolded into defining moments
- Steps that lead to Post-Traumatic Growth rather than pathological grief
- Identify thoughts of suicide and suicidal ambivalence and develop a plan to reduce risk
- Self-care exercises for clinician and client
PREPARING TO TREAT SUDDEN AND TRAUMATIC LOSS
- The most common type of sudden and traumatic loss faced by communities
- The impact of sudden and traumatic loss on:
- Children (including impact on child development)
- Families and the potential for long-term negative consequences
- Equipment to:
- Identify and assist those who need additional treatment
- Refer (available resources and evidence-based practices)
- Provide treatment and support initially and through life milestones
- Ethical conflicts that create a risk for countertransference
SUDDEN AND TRAUMATIC LOSS: TOOLS FOR HEALING
- How metaphors can
- Aid in the initial assessment of the client’s status
- Benefit the client and therapist in the treatment of traumatic loss
- Provide an understanding of the complexities of the traumatic loss and grief process
- Examples of metaphors used by clients
- Training clients to use metaphors activate their informal support system
- The Active Postvention Model
- History of the LOSS Team Concept
- Preparing your community to activate the LOSS Team model
- The role of the Loss Team first responders in the initial and overall treatment of traumatic loss
ELICITING COMMUNICATION WITH CORE FEELINGS TO SUPPORT CONGRUENCY
- The benefits of going back to the basics
- Why the language of grief requires congruent feelings to be expressed
- Psycho-Educational Intervention
- How substitution of thoughts has complicated clear communication between the bereaved and their informal caregivers.
- How clients can become more clear in communicating their needs
- Implementing psychoeducational interventions in your grief practice
- Equipment for:
- Overcoming obstacles to hearing the emotions below the content of a client’s grief communication
- Overcoming challenges to implementing strategies for clear communication
Frank R. Campbell, Ph.D, LCSW, Certified Thanatologist and, Senior Consultant for Campbell and Associates Consulting, LLC, is the developer of the Active Postvention Model (APM) known internationally as the LOSS (Local Outreach to Suicide Survivors) Team. Dr. Campbell continues a 30+ year career in the field of suicidology, providing consultation and training. He serves as an expert witness in forensic suicidology cases and he is past-president of the American Association of Suicidology (1996-1997).
Dr. Campbell’s work has been featured in three discovery channel documentaries and he has received the Dr. Norman Farberow award from the International Association of Suicide Prevention (IASP) for his international service to suicide survivors, and the Louis Dublin Award from the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) for contributions to the field of Suicidology, as well as the Roger J. Tierney award for service. The Louisiana State University School of Social Work honored him as Alumnus of the year and he was named Social Worker of the Year by the Louisiana Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Financial: Frank Campbell is the senior consultant at Campbell and Associates Consulting, LLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frank Campbell is a member of the Forensic Suicidology Certification Board of the American Association of Suicidology.
Buy the Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Treating Complicated Bereavement-Clinical Approaches for Client & Community Following Traumatic Loss – Frank R. Campbell course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.