Acquire the Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results by Rosemary Peng,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rosemary Peng
- 6 Hours 19 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 04, 2019
My name is Rosemary Peng, PT, MST. As a clinician who has worked for more than 20 years in pediatric settings, I’ve seen and treated patients with congenital muscular torticollis (CMT). In the past, I focused too much of my attention on treating the neck only and not checking for other asymmetries that can occur. This resulted in seeing minimal gains. What was I missing? There had to be a better way to treat this population. Finally, I discovered that by including 7 body structures in my examination I could effectively treat my patients by strengthening neck muscles, promoting better head posture, and improving fine and gross motor development of the child.
In this recording, learn and practice evidence-based tools found in the updated 2018 Clinical Practice Guidelines which I use to accurately assess and treat infants. You’ll enhance your skills by learning proven treatment techniques as well as alternative approaches that don’t make your patient feel discomfort and results in better outcomes. Ease the fear of parents or caregivers with clear goals and education. Walk away feeling confident and comfortable using these proven strategies that immediately carry over into your clinical setting.
|Manual – Treating Torticollis (2.9 MB)||86 Pages||Available after Purchase|
TORTICOLLIS AND POSITIONAL SKULL DEFORMITIES – WHEN TO TREAT OR REFER
- Three types: Brachycephaly, plagiocephaly, scaphocephaly
- When and how to treat it
- When is it time for consultation with neurosurgery
HOW TO PROPERLY ASSESS A CHILD WITH CMT
- Cervical range of motion: active and passive
- Muscle function scale for Infants
- Thoracic and lumbar spine
- Muscle flexibility of extremities
- Screen for developmental hip dysplasia
- Skin, facial, and skull asymmetries
- Visual motor skills: tracking, presence of nystagmus, midline control
- Classification of level of severity
HOW TO BEST TREAT CMT – LOOKING BEYOND THE NECK
- Cervical PROM
- Addressing other asymmetries below the neck
- Incorporate play into treatment
- Addressing vision
- Why and how we address fine and gross motor skills
- Tummy time challenges
- Adapting the environment
- Caregiver education
OTHER THERAPEUTIC APPROACHES FOR CMT
- Myokinetic stretching
- Kinesiological taping
- TAMO approach
- TOT and other collars
EMERGING INTERVENTIONS WITHOUT EVIDENCE OF EFFICACY
- Manual therapy/cervical manipulation
- Craniosacral therapy
- Soft tissue massage
- Total Motion Release
WHEN TO REFER FOR CONSULTATION
- 7 Red flags that indicate the need for referral to MDs
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GOAL WRITING
- Symmetrical movement
- Motor development
- Parent/caregiver understanding
DISCHARGE PLANNING AND FOLLOW-UP RECOMMENDATIONS
- Criteria for discharge
- Parent/caregiver understanding
- Follow-up screening recommendations
Rosemary Peng, PT, MSPT, has been practicing for more than 30 years, with a specialized focus on pediatrics and neurology. She is a clinical specialist at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation’s Chester outpatient campus and is a consultant for early intervention in New Jersey and school-based settings. In addition, Rose is an adjunct instructor at Rutgers University School of Health-Related Professions – in the Department of Physical Therapy (Newark campus).
Over the years, she has worked in the school system as a school physical therapist and worked in the inpatient department of Children’s Specialized Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. Rose brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to her workshops that leaves attendees feeling confident, energized, and prepared to tackle CMT in their patients.
Financial: Rosemary Peng has an employment relationship with Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Inc. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rosemary Peng is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; and the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapists.
Buy the Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Treating Torticollis- Looking Beyond the Neck for Better Results – Rosemary Peng course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.