Acquire the Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program by Joseph Borich III,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joseph Borich III
- 12 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 20, 2018
Now that the HIPAA Compliance Deadlines have been reinforced with random audits, compliance is more important than ever before. Healthcare providers have historically struggled to comply with the unique challenges that the new rules and regulations require. Not to mention, these rules are constantly changing! Documenting your HIPAA compliance with a formal, comprehensive HIPAA Manual is now mandatory for the healthcare industry. This 2-day recording will take an in-depth look into the world of HIPAA to make sure your practice is covering all bases and protecting YOU as well as your patients’ information. Joseph Borich, MBA, JD, LLM, will engage and inspire you to be confident in your ability to take your HIPAA compliance program to the next level and to meet government standards.
Designed to take a deep dive into the complex world of HIPAA
- HIPAA Compliance Manual: What’s required, What YOU will need!
- Technical Standards: What your IT Department May Not Know
- Reporting Breaches: What is worth reporting? You’d be surprised.
- Rick Management: Perform and implement good practices
- Policies and Procedures: Select and customize for your organization
|Manual – Two-Day HIPAA Conference (4.53 MB)||179 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Appendix (5.1 MB)||165 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OVERVIEW: PURPOSE & FRAMEWORK OF HIPAA LAW
- Determine who must comply
- What to do when state and federal laws contradict
- The government’s civil & criminal enforcement of HIPAA
- HIPAA transaction and code sets rule
- Medicare/Medicaid fraud implications
HIPAA COMPLIANCE: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- Developing the HIPAA team
- Who owns the medical record: the healthcare facility or the patient?
- Lack of medical necessity
- Record retention and release rules
- Drafting policies, procedures, and consent forms
- How long are you required to retain records?
- Mandatory medical records – how your practice could be affected
WORKSHOP: HIPAA COMPLIANCE MANUAL
- What’s required
- Assemble based on your needs
NEW! SECURITY RULE & STANDARDS OF HIPAA
- Determining who should have access to patient records
- Administrative, Physical, Technical safeguards
- Know what the bad guys are doing and protect yourself!
- Evil social engineering
WORKSHOP: TECHNICAL STANDARDS
- What your IT department may not know
- Learn the technical standards required by NISF
NEW! A.C.A. MACRA, MEANINGFUL USE, PQRS, ICD-10, MEDICARE/MEDICAID RULES OF PARTICIPATION
NEW! PRIVACY RULE & STANDARDS OF HIPAA
NEW COVERED ENTITY: BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
- Analysis of all the rights of the patient and covered entities
- Duties and obligations of the covered entity
- Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with vendors
- Chain of Trust Partnership Agreements (CTPAs) for joint covered entity networks
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
UPDATED MEDICAL RECORDS LAWS & RULES
- Specialized records
- Mental health
- Substance abuse
- Genetic testing
- Other Confidential Records
- Court records
- Worker’s compensation
- Death records
- Public policy releases
- Search warrants
- Qualified protective orders
- Evidence admissibility
NEW MEXICO MEDICAL RECORDS LAW
- 4 big areas of state medical records law
- Enhance privacy rights under state law
- How much do you charge for copies? What do the guidelines say?
- Record Retention Timelines (how long do you have to retain your medical records timelines?) How long do you retain paper and/or electronic?
- Duty to warn
- Statutes of limitations for malpractice claims
WORKSHOP: REPORTING BREACHES
- Learn the difference between secure and insecure breaches
- Low vs. High Probability of Compromise
WHISTLEBLOWERS: HOW TO PREVENT AND HOW TO MANAGE
- Audits come from disgruntled employees
- Costs/malpractice insurance
CLIENTS COMPLAINTS: HOW TO PREVENT AND HOW TO MANAGE
WORKSHOP: PROPER ANALYSIS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Proper Gap and Risk Analysis
- Perform and implement good practices
CASE STUDY: WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM THE BIGGEST HIPAA COURT CASES
- HIPAA Civil Complaints and Fines
- HIPAA Criminal Prosecution
WORKSHOP: POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- How to select and draft
- What is Required?
- What is Necessary?
ETHICS REQUIREMENTS & CONSIDERATIONS
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE! TAKE THIS BACK TO YOUR PRACTICE
Joe Borich III, MBA, JD, LLM, has been a certified mediator, coach, consultant, author and a practicing attorney for over 30 years. He currently has his own firm in Kansas City, Kansas, where he provides legal, consulting and business coaching services nationally for the healthcare industry. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Borich has worked extensively in the area of regulatory compliance, payment reimbursement, and medical malpractice in healthcare related cases, serving as the defense attorney in the nation’s largest Medicare anti-kickback prosecution.
Mr. Borich is focused on HIPAA compliance and has extensive experience in HIPAA Risk Analysis, Audits, Trainings, and consulting for hospitals, medical practices, the government, insurance companies, and business associates throughout the fifty states.
He has also worked for the Department of Justice, the Supreme Court, and served as an Assistant Attorney General stationed in New York and Washington, D.C., He uses his experience and knowledge to deliver a complete learning experience. Mr. Borich will provide the necessary analysis and focus on HIPAA and how it interacts with current state and other federal laws.
Financial: Joe Borich III is owner of Borich Healthcare Legal Consulting. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Joe Borich III has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Two-Day HIPAA Conference -Compliance and Training Certificate Program – Joseph Borich III course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.