Acquire the Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter by David Kessler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David Kessler
- 5 Hours 44 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 18, 2016
Featuring David Kessler
Renowned End-of-Life Expert, Author Featured on “Dr. Oz”, “Oprah & Friends”, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, People Magazine, “Entertainment Tonight”, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times
David Kessler, best-selling author, collaborator with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, and well-known expert on palliative care, hospice and end-of-life issues will provide you the newest information on death, grief and deathbed phenomena … real, tested, engaging information you will not find anywhere else.
Delve deeper into the mysteries of life and death exploring key topics
- New studies on deathbed visions, and the role they play in end-of-life care
- Tools for sensitivity and discretion for balancing wishes of the dying and family with medical, ethical and legal considerations
- Communication strategies for necessary difficult and emotion conversations
- Deeper insight on how anticipatory grief shapes end-of-life experiences
- Understand why children are often the forgotten grievers, and how to help
- Cultural differences and new sensitivity to care
- Assisted suicide
It’s guaranteed to be a seminar that will enhance your work as a caregiver and David will provide so much insight, tools, strategies and inspiring information, you’ll look forward to the next day at your work … so you can immediately begin to use all you have learned.
|Manual – Understanding the Needs of The Dying (1.8 MB)||45 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Signs of Impending Death
- Preparing family for physical changes
- Interventions for coping with emotional changes in the family
- Using near death awareness as a predictor in clinical settings
Palliative Care Model
- Academic settings vs community
- Physician led vs non physician led
- Roles of physician, nurse, social worker, case manager, discharge planner, clergy
- What’s best – hospital, home health, hospice, skilled nursing facility
- Joint commission certification
- Removing barriers
- How hospice can increase length of stay while decreasing hospital time
- Bereavement services to enhance community partnerships
Death Related Sensory Experiences (Death Bed Visions)
- Effective and ineffective models for family coping and integration
- Religion in patients’ deathbed visions
- Using the law to normalize the dying experience
- Clinical/palliative care studies, research of near death awareness
- Physician order for life-sustaining treatment
- Make advance directives useful and medically effective
- D.N.R. (do not resuscitate) vs. A.N.D. (allow natural death)
- Code status and impact on the grieving process
- Treatment strategies for hospice, palliative care and mental health care professionals
- Tools for normalizing
Helping the Dying Patient’s Children
- How the media shapes a child’s view of death
- Tools for preparing a child for loss
- Interventions for coping with funerals
- Why children are often the forgotten grievers and how to help
The Ethics Committee and End of Life
- How and when to use your ethics committee
- How and why members of the end of life team can participate
- Techniques for helping families get the most out of the ethics meetings
- Avoid the common pitfalls of ethics committees at the end of life
Hope and Miracles
- How to help families integrate desire for miracles at the end of life
- Techniques for honoring hope without fostering denial
- Affecting care of the dying
- Tools for successfully bridging the gap with healthcare providers and families
The Question of Assisted Suicide
- Understanding the current debate
- The realities of withdrawing care vs. assisted suicide
- Learn techniques for addressing patient’s requests for assisted suicide within the facilities and health care provider’s beliefs system
David Kessler is one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. His experience with thousands of people on the edge of life and death has taught him the secrets to living a happy and fulfilled life.
He is the author of six bestselling books. His new book is Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief. His first book, The Needs of the Dying, a #1 best-selling hospice book, received praise by (Saint) Mother Teresa. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons. His most newly released book is You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death with Louise Hay. He worked with Elizabeth Taylor, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Marianne Williamson when their loved ones faced life-challenging illnesses. He also worked with late actors Anthony Perkins and Michael Landon. David’s work has been discussed in the Los Angeles Times, Business Week and Life Magazine, and has been featured on “Brené Brown, CNN-Cross Fire”, NBC, Fox, PBS, “Dr. Oz” and “Entertainment Tonight”. David is a contributing writer on Oprah.com, Dr. Oz’s Sharecare.com, “Anderson Cooper 360” and “The Huffington Post”.
David has a master’s degree in Health Care Bioethics from Loyola Marymount University, he did his undergraduate work at University of Southern California and is a member of the American College of Health Care Executives. He is a certified AMA/EPEC (Education for Physicians) trainer. He also is the founding chairperson for the Hospital Association of Southern California Palliative Care Committee and spent the last decade as a C-suite executive in a 650 bed – three hospital system in Los Angeles County.
Financial: David Kessler receives compensation as Vice President of Patient Support Services for Citrus Valley Health Partners. He is an author for Simon & Schuster – New York and receives royalties. Mr. Kessler receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: David Kessler has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Understanding the Needs of the Dying-Bringing Hope, Comfort and Love to Life’s Final Chapter – David Kessler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.