Acquire the Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process by Michele R. Bessler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michele R. Bessler
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 09, 2019
The visual system plays a critical role in the development of academic skills, including: reading, writing, mathematics, and is a precursor to higher level cognitive abilities.
Delays in the development of various visual functions have a significant impact on a child’s ability to reach their academic potential, and results in emotional, attentional and behavioral problems when left undiagnosed and untreated.
Acquired vision disorders are also extremely common in the population of patients who experience closed head trauma. Unresolved vision deficits have a significant impact on their rehabilitation process, as the visual system deficits often interfere with balance, movement and thinking.
You will learn the types of developmental vision deficits which often occur in the school-aged child, as well as the acquired vision deficits which occur in the TBI population. You will learn signs and symptoms of vision problems as well as easy-to-implement screening strategies. Treatment modalities will be discussed, including how lenses, prisms and vision therapy services can resolve these deficits.
Additionally, case studies demonstrating the importance of a multidisciplinary approach in helping children with learning difficulty and adults recovering from trauma will be included. Hands-on demonstrations allow you to synthesize the impact of vision disorders on the total human system and experience how vision therapy can help direct and guide the visual development/rehabilitation process.
|Manual – Vision Therapy (3.95 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 12/09/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Understanding Vision Development and Its Relationship to Learning and Behavior
- Vision as a total process combining sensorimotor, perceptual and cognitive functions
- Signs and symptoms of developmental vision disorders in school-aged children
- Commonly seen vision disorders in children with developmental delays and other special needs (autism spectrum disorders, AD(H)D, cerebral palsy)
- Current research in vision development
Integrating Developmental Vision Strategies with Children
- Vision screening techniques to identify children with undiagnosed vision disorders; Free screening tools to take with you!
- Vision development activities to integrate into your program
- Recommendations for optimal visual performance in the classroom
Impact of Vision Therapy in Treating Underlying Vision Deficits on the Child and the Family
Traumatic Brain Injury and its impact on the Visual System
- How acquired vision disorders interfere with the rehabilitation process and prevent full recovery after head trauma
- Double vision, visual field neglect, Post-Trauma Vision Syndrome (PTVS), dizziness
- Impact on balance and movement
- The role of specialized lenses, prisms and vision rehabilitation therapy
Demonstrations of Vision Therapy Activities
Michele R. Bessler, OD, FCOVD, is a developmental optometrist who is board certified in Vision Development and Vision Therapy and is a Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development. As the owner and director of Long Island Optometric Vision Development, PLLC, Dr. Bessler provides developmental vision care for both children and adults. She has been in practice for over 20 years and lectures extensively on vision therapy for learning-related vision disorders, and on the visual effects of acquired head trauma and their remediation.
She was assistant clinical professor at SUNY College of Optometry for 12 years, teaching optometry students in the Pediatric, Vision Therapy and Learning Disability Clinics. Dr. Bessler has also worked extensively as clinic supervisor for the Vision Clinic for Children with Special Needs at the University Optometric Center, working with children struggling with a variety of developmental and medical challenges.
Dr. Bessler is a member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA), American Optometric Association (AOA), NY State Optometric Association (NYSOA), and Optometric Extension Program (OEP). She received her Doctorate in Optometry from the State University of NY State College of Optometry, and completed a residency in Vision Therapy and Vision Rehabilitation from SUNY College of Optometry.
Financial: Michele Bessler maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Michele Bessler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclosure.
Buy the Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Vision Therapy-The Impact of Vision Problems on Development, Learning, Behavior and the Rehabilitation Process – Michele R. Bessler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.