Acquire the Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab by Heidi Huddleston Cross,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Heidi Huddleston Cross
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Feb 15, 2021
Evidence-based practice… we talk about this all of the time, but it’s extremely difficult to make a change in a facility, even if we have the evidence. So, we wind up sticking to the same procedures because, “it’s the way our facility has always done it” and these strategies yield just okay results.
But as the world of wound care continues to change — with new treatment options, changing protocols, an ever-growing list of product choices, antibiotic resistance, and a rise in lawsuits related to wounds — our practice has to evolve.
That’s why we developed this intense one-day wound care training…
You’ll watch nationally recognized wound care expert, Heidi Cross, MSN, RN, FNP-BC, CWON, as she walks you step-by-step through wound assessment techniques, best practice wound products and treatments — including infection prevention WITHOUT antibiotics and actual demonstrations of product application.
Advancing your clinical insights has never been easier! With your purchase….
- Purchase includes one CE certificate and contact hours
- Invite your co-workers to join you! Additional attendees can watch the video with you, for FREE!
Don’t wait. Purchase today to take your understanding of wound care to the next level with this clinical demonstration lab!
Wound Assessment Strategies
- Tissue types/wound bed evaluation necrotic tissue, granulation, hypergranulation, agranular
- Phases of wound healing, chronicity
- Factors impacting wound healing
- SKILL: Techniques for accurate wound measurements
Top Down Skin Injuries
- Medical Adhesive Associated Skin Damage
- Moisture Associated Skin
- Incontinence Associated Damage
- Skin Tears
- SKILL: Overcoming Challenging Situations
- Demystify staging
- Prevention: What have you overlooked?
- Risk assessment
- Treatment and dressing selection
- SKILL: Executing the risk assessment
Lower Extremity Wounds
- Arterial, venous, neuropathic
- Differentiate etiologies
- Appropriate therapies
- SKILL: Compression wrapping
- Types of diversion
- Pouch Selection
- SKILL: Pouch application
Strategies for Topical Dressing Selection
- Dressing selection process — samples to compare
- When is gauze appropriate?
- The key role of exudate
- Essential toolkit items:
- Debridement options
- Gels, collagen
- Absorptive products, foam
- Antimicrobial, silver
- Heavy drainage versus minimal
- Large area wounds
- Dress difficult locations, tracts and undermining
- SKILL: Select dressing protocol for various wounds
Heidi H. Cross, MSN, RN, FNP-BC, CWON, is a board-certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse and a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner in Syracuse, NY. She has extensive experience caring for wound and ostomy patients in acute care, as well as in long term care facilities. Currently, she is employed by CNY Surgical Physicians consulting for nursing homes in the Syracuse area, and has her own independent practice as an expert witness for plaintiff and defense attorneys.
Ms. Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care, and the American Nurses Association. She has served on numerous committees related to wound and ostomy care, including as chair of the Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board examination committee, the credential and review committee, and the marketing committee. For the Wound and Ostomy Nurses Society, she is the co-chair of the National Conference Planning Committee ostomy track, has done peer review for the Journal of Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing (JWOCN), and was the recipient of a grant from the Center for Clinical Investigation Research. She participated in developing the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel’s Clinical Practice Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers in 2014.
Financial: Heidi Huddleston Cross receives an honorarium and consulting fee from Molnlycke. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Heidi Huddleston Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses (WOCN) Society.
Buy the Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Wound Care Conference – with Clinical Demonstration Lab – Heidi Huddleston Cross course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.