Acquire the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression by Sally King,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sally King
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 05, 2017
- Understand the neuroscience behind these evidence-based therapies
- Improve client outcomes in treating mood disorders
- Discover specific tools for healing anxiety and depression
- Explain specific yoga practices & sequences to treat anxiety and depression
Recovery from anxiety and depression presents a formidable challenge for both clients and clinicians. Yoga and mindfulness facilitate clients’ movement through recovery and beyond – rewiring the brain to experience greater happiness. These tools encourage therapeutic presence and self-compassion, allowing for greater intimacy in the client/therapist relationship.
Yoga and mindfulness provides clients with new experiences for the mind and the body. Cumulatively, these experiences create an alternative view and new neural pathways supporting clients in responding to distressing experiences rather than reacting to them. Experienced practitioners and those new to yoga and meditation will benefit from this workshop.
Join Sally King, licensed clinical social worker and registered yoga trainer, for this informative recording and explore empirically supported approaches of yoga and mindfulness through lectures, small group work and gentle postures. You will learn brief, easily implemented, clinical interventions for regulating emotions, improving mood and cultivating positive thinking. In addition, you will review scientific evidence supporting these approaches in clear language designed to encourage and motivate clients. Learn why these practices are effective and how they work to treat anxiety and depression.
|Manual (3.84 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Integrating Empirically-Based Practices: Yoga and Mindfulness
- Core elements of yoga and mindfulness
- Effects on health and stress
- Neuroscience – how contemplative practices rewire the brain
- Day to day, moment to moment practice
- Yoga and mindfulness as clinical interventions
- Trauma informed Yoga Practices
Yoga and Mindfulness: Clinical Interventions for the Mind and the Emotions
- Compassion for self and others
- Non-violence – recognizing and changing negative self-talk
- Increasing positive emotions, decreasing negative impact of unpleasant emotions
- Tools for working with intense emotions
- Letting go of false identities; strengthening the ‘true self’
- Mindful decision making through values clarification
- Strategies for relapse prevention
- Poetry as bibliotherapy – deepening understanding, building self-compassion
Yoga: Clinical Interventions for the Physical Body
- Gentle yoga sequences for anxiety and depression
- Mantras for addressing anxiety and depression
- Breathing practices to support a good mood
- Breath and emotional regulation
- Deep relaxation to decrease insomnia and anxiety
- Cultivating the capacity to witness and concentrate – clinical applications
Clinical Skills, Therapist Renewal
- Yoga and mindfulness as self-care practices for clinicians
- Practitioner strategies for deepening and maintaining non-judgmental presence
- Language for seamless integration of strategies into health care sessions
Sally King, MSW, LSCSW, LCSW, RYT 200, works as a group and individual therapist in the field of community and emergency mental health; integrating yoga breathing and movement into her practice. In addition to her Registered Yoga Trainer RYT-200 certification, she has specialized training and experience in trauma-sensitive yoga with eating disorders. Sally has provided outreach, education, and project management on behalf of Kansas University’s Alzheimer’s Disease Center and Landon Center on Aging. Sally provides aging/mental health teaching, training, counseling, and consulting and has received numerous “Professional of the Year” awards from her colleagues for her efforts in these areas. She is a Medicare provider that provides adult and senior mental health therapy along with private in-home therapeutic yoga.
Financial: Sally King receives compensation as a Mental Health Therapists for Jewish Family Services; and as a Project Manager for the University of Kansas Medical Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Sally King has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Applications for Anxiety and Depression – Sally King course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.