Acquire the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma by Mary NurrieStearns,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Mary NurrieStearns
- 6 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 01, 2019
Yoga and mindfulness therapies generate health and happiness by incorporating principles of neuroscience, neuroplasticity, bi-directional body/mind communication and innate basic goodness. These evidence-based practices are proven to release trauma imprints, calm worried minds, soothe painful emotions, replace harmful thoughts, cultivate compassion, enhance concentration and teach the joys of present-moment awareness.
Watch Mary NurrieStearns to practice interventions that teach your clients how to:
- Regulate their emotions
- Relate to their thoughts
- Treat themselves and others kindly
- Focus on cultivating wellness
An expert presenter, Mary’s teaching style is light-hearted and relevant to your work. Infused with practical, clinical examples and practices that you try on for yourself, this recording focuses on how to integrate yoga and mindfulness as clinical resources in your day-to-day work. You will leave the recording with a deeper understanding and skill set to apply for yourself and your clients.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from Mary’s experience as an accomplished leader in Yoga Therapy.
|Manual – Yoga & Mindfulness (11.72 MB)||59 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neuroscience of the Mind-body Unity
- Neuroplasticity – making therapeutic changes
- Triune brain and emotional motivation systems
- Negativity bias of the brain
- Mindfulness for savoring goodness
- Epigenetics , social brain and psychoeducation
Mindfulness and Yoga as Evidence-Based Clinical Interventions
A Holistic, Mind/Body Approach
- Brain Processing
- Mindfulness is Relationship
- 2 Wings of Mindfulness
- Healing is Compassionate Relationship
Find Courage from Anxiety, Panic and Fear
- Turn from fearful anticipation of future to present moment
- Quickly reduce heightened anxiety with moving meditations
- Breathing to reduce flight/fight/freeze stress response
- Yoga practice for anxiety
Posttraumatic Growth: A Journey to Transform Trauma
- Stage 1 and stage 2 healing
- Emotional regulation skills
- Strengthen mind’s capacity to concentrate, observe and choose
- Approaching suffering in ways that heal
- Cultivate an inner sanctuary
- Healing shame and unworthiness
- Relating to the inner critic
- Nurture compassion for self to aid therapy goals
- Mantras for comfort
- Chanting and songs to calm body and enjoy present moment
- Yoga practice for emotional trauma
The Path from Depression
- Four step method to observe and detach from thoughts that elicit depression
- Develop nonjudgmental observing
- “Naming” thoughts – Leave thoughts of the past behind
- Ways to focus on present moment
- Yoga practice for depression
Mary NurrieStearns, MSW, LCSW, C-IAYT, teaches seminars and retreats to teach clinicians how to take mindfulness skills, brain based protocols for treating shame and office-based yoga back to their clients. These evidence based clinical interventions move therapy forward by improving emotional regulation, restoring healthy nervous system functioning and cultivating healthier thought patterns. Both mindfulness and yoga practices have brought healing and calm to Mary’s clients and students.
Mary provides participants with the latest research results and pulls together the work of experts in the mental health field who are proponents of both practices (i.e. Bessel van der Kolk, Jon Kabat-Zinn). She draws on 37 years as a mental health professional counselor and 27 years of meditation and yoga practice. She is a certified yoga therapist, seasoned yoga teacher and ordained member of Thich Naht Hahn’s Order of Interbeing.
Mary is the author of Healing Anxiety, Depression and Unworthiness: 78 Brain-Changing Mindfulness & Yoga Practices (PESI, 2018), Yoga for Anxiety with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2010), Yoga for Emotional Trauma with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2013), Yoga Mind – Peaceful Mind with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2015), and Daily Meditations for Healing and Happiness: 52 Card Deck (PESI, 2016). Mary is the co-editor of Soulful Living (Hci, 1999) and former editor of Personal Transformation magazine. She has produced DVDs on yoga for emotional trauma and depression. Mary teaches across the United States.
Financial: Mary NurrieStearns maintains a private practice. She receives royalties as an author for New Harbinger’s Publishing. Ms. NurrieStearns receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Mary NurrieStearns has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Yoga & Mindfulness -Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma – Mary NurrieStearns course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.